Saturday, March 27, 2010

Guy Fieri is my Idol


For those who don't know, Guy Fieri is a god walking in man's shoes. He is the host of 3 television shows; Guy's Big Bite, Minute To Win It, and my favourite, Diners Drive Ins and Dives. Guy is one crazy dude. With his glasses behind his head, his crazy spiked bleached hair and his infinite amount of bowling shirts, you wouldn't think he knew food. However, with his 2 restaurants, Johnny Garlic's and Tex Wasabi's, Guy is a "Kulinary Gangster". Diners Drive Ins and Dives is definitely the show I watch the most of on the Food Network. I mean all he does is drive around in his red corvette, eating greasy, home made, comfort food. Although my love for food is through the culinary arts, I am definitely a sucker for that greasy diner food. You know, those flat iron bacon cheeseburgers, mac and cheese, and Philly Cheesesteaks. But that's not all Guy does. He gets to see the best from everywhere. From Ribs in St. Louis to Mexican in the south to even the some of the best deep dish in Chicago, he eats it all. On the right I have a youtube gadget. Type in, "Diners Drive Ins and Dives" and see for yourself exactly why Guy Fieri is my idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment